“Until now, INOAC has been developing a large distribution network with two Japanese mattress brands AEROFLOW and OYASUMI. Aeroflow mattress has brought the mattress that completely supports the body’s natural curve and conducts comfort feelings, from then enhanced Vietnamese sleep quality. Continuing the success of AEROFLOW, INOAC has brought the mattress brand OYASUMI coming with high quality and reasonable price for Vietnamese consumers.
Additionally, INOAC has directly imported the sofa brand ATEASE from Japan with a modern and innovative style to meet Vietnamese people needs of using safe and high-quality Japanese furniture. “
“All AEROFLOW and OYASUMI mattresses are produced by INOAC Vietnam – directly under INOAC Corporation – strictly following Japanese technologies and processes in accordance with INOAC Corporation policy.
Additonally, ATEASE products are imported directly from Japan.”
The material INOAC Corporation used in mattress and sofa production is Polyurethane foam. Inoac Corporation has been a leading producer of PU foam in Asia since 1954. It is a highly-durable material of the future with many adjustable features such as firmness, elasticity, air permeability. Out of over 300 existing PU Foam types, INOAC Corporation has researched and applied PU Foam types featuring ideal firmness, high elasticity, and high air permeability for the Vietnam market.
INOAC Corporation delivers strong commitment in every product:
– OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class I: PU Foam meets the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX presently established in Appendix 6 for babies and infants up to 36 months of age.
– Japan Industrial Standards (JIS): After 80,000 times of continuous compression and release at a compression rate of 50%, PU Foam in the mattress and sofa core has a recovery rate of up to 98%.
– INOAC Corporation standards assure the high quality of each products.
– International Sleep Products Association (USA) has certified INOAC Living as an official member of ISPA.
PU Foam in AEROFLOW and OYASUMI mattress and Atease sofa cores all meet the Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS). Accordingly, the resilience of the mattress and sofas core is up to 98% after 80,000 compressions and releases at a compression rate of 50%.
AEROFLOW and OYASUMI mattresses have a warranty time of 10 and 7 years respectively.
The material INOAC Corporation uses in mattress production is PU Foam with physical properties such as insignificant slight deformation after using in a period of time. Therefore, the warranty policy is only applied in case of the product is sagging and broken PU foam.
In the early time of using, you will probally exerience the chemical odor emmited from PU foam mattress. However, this smell causes no harm to your health and will dissipate shortly.
Health experts over the world recommend that consumers should change mattresses after every 5-7 years of use. Since after 7 years of using, every mattress can be accumulated about 3,000 bacteria per gram of dust, 500 liters of sweat secreted by the body when sleeping, and a lot of oil, dead skin, mold can cause diseases related to respiratory and skin.
If used correctly, a mattress’s lifespan can be up to 7 – 10 years, which is also the warranty period that INOAC Corporation applies on AEROFLOW and OYASUMI mattresses.
Source: The Better Sleep Council
To extend the mattress longevity, our valued customers please carefully read and follow the use instructions enclosed in each product:
– Place the product on a flat surface without any sharp objects since it causes damage to the mattress
– Use a bedsheet on the mattress surface.
– Use a waterproof cover to protect the mattress from sweat and humidity.
– The outer cover can be removed and washed. After washing, dry the outer cover thoroughly before use.
– Do not wash the inner cover and mattress core of PU Foam.